David Wilber is an author, Bible teacher, Messianic/Christian apologist, and joint CEO of Pronomian Publishing LLC. He has written several books, including his most recent work, "Remember the Sabbath: What the New Testament Says About Sabbath Observance for Christians." In addition to his books, David has written numerous theological articles for various publications and websites. David lives in Lake Wylie, SC, with his wife and two children. His articles and teachings can be found at DavidWilber.com.
Remember the Sabbath: What the New Testament Says About Sabbath Observance for Christians
Should Christians keep the Sabbath? Many today believe that we should. However, it is often said that the Sabbath was repealed or changed in the New Testament. What does the New Testament actually say about Sabbath observance for Christians? David Wilber takes readers back to the Scriptures to discover the answer to this question. In this book, you will learn what the New Testament says about this sacred day of rest and why it matters to Christians.
Is God a Misogynist?: Understanding the Bible's Difficult Passages Concerning Women2020
When Faith Works: Living Out the Law of Liberty According to James2019
A Christian Guide to the Biblical Feasts2018
Press and Media Mentions
- 12/3/2022 Interview
- 11/14/2022 Messianic Light Review of "Remember the Sabbath"
- 5/10/2022 REMEMBER THE SABBATH | The Awakening Report - Interview with David Wilber
- 3/3/2022 Should Christians Remember the Sabbath? Interview with David Wilber
- 6/11/2021 The Weird Christian Podcast: Feminism vs. Christianity - Interview with David Wilber
- 6/3/2021 The Case for Biblical Apologetics - Interview with David Wilber
- 2/20/2021 The Powerful Role of Women in the Great Commission - Interview with David Wilber
- 11/13/2020 Is the Bible Anti-Woman? - Interview with David Wilber
- 8/15/2018 David Wilber interviewed on the Josh Tolley Show