Traci Hunter Abramson was born in Arizona, where she lived until moving to Venezuela for a study abroad program. After graduating from Brigham Young University, she worked for the Central Intelligence Agency, eventually resigning in order to raise her family. She credits the CIA with giving her a wealth of ideas as well as the skills needed to survive her children’s teenage years. She loves to travel and recently retired after twenty-six years coaching her local high school swim team. She has written forty-five best-selling novels and is an eight-time Whitney Award winner, including 2017 and 2019 Best Novel of the Year. You can find out more about Traci and her books at www.traciabramson.com, on her various social media pages, and in her Facebook group, Traci’s Friends.
From award-winning author Traci Hunter Abramson comes the next installment of the Guardian series, described by Readers’ Favorite five-star review as having “realistic, relatable characters, a fast-placed plot, and plenty of intrigue and nail-biting suspense. . . . Unseen, though part of a series, can be read as a stand-alone novel that will have readers scrambling to get their hands on the rest of them.”
You never know when you’ll be in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Manuel never expected to be condemned to life in prison for something as mundane as going to buy milk. When the guardian program offers him a way out, he fakes his death and becomes a ghost, protecting U.S. government operatives in Central and South America.
Laura’s work as a nurse practitioner in San Diego has pushed her to the breaking point. Her visit to Honduras to see her abuela is supposed to be a respite from the pressure. In a split second, however, Laura is captured in a deadly case of mistaken identity. The outlook is dire until a mysterious rescuer appears, launching the pair on a desperate flight to freedom.
Manuel’s skills are pushed to the limit as he races to get Laura out of the country alive. What begins as a connection forged in a shared ordeal quickly deepens, and Manuel and Laura must learn to trust their instincts—and their hearts—if they hope to survive.
Dreams of Gold2022
Not Dead Yet2022
In Harm's Way2021
An Unlikely Pair2021
On the Run2020
Change of Fortune2020
Chance for Home2017
Awards and Recognition
- 2022 Whitney Award - Best Mystery/Suspense - Not Dead Yet
- 2022 Swoony Award - Best Sports Romance - Dreams of Gold
- 2021 Swoony Award - Best Sports Romance - An Unlikely Pair
- 2019 Whitney Award - Novel of the Year - Adult Fiction - Sanctuary
- 2019 Whitney Award - Best Mystery/Suspense - Mistaken Reality
- 2019 Swoony Award Winner - Best Mystery/Suspense Romance - Sanctuary
- 2017 Whitney Award - Novel of the Year - Adult Fiction - Safe House
- 2017 Whitney Award - Best Mystery/Suspense - Safe House
- 2015 Whitney Award - Best Mystery/Suspense - Failsafe
- 2015 Romancing the Novel Award - Best Contemporary/Romantic Suspense - Drop Zone