3033 Ruth St.
Philadelphia, PA 19134
• 2010–2022. Book ghostwriter and line editor; full rewrites (pseudonymous).
• Modern Jeweler, New York
2000–2010. Senior Editor.
• Philadelphia Magazine, Philadelphia
1999–2000. Senior Writer.
• ESPN Total Sports / ESPN: The Magazine, New York
1995–1999. Senior Writer.
• Esquire, New York
1991–1995. Senior Editor.
• Freelance feature writer with bylines in several dozen publications—GQ, Rolling Stone, Details, Men’s Journal, Entertainment Weekly, Elle, Connoisseur, Fame, Food & Wine, New York, The New York Times Magazine.
• As Senior Writer at ESPN: The Magazine, from initial concept as ESPN Total Sports through first six months of current identity, wrote and helped conceptualize, format, and set tone and length for features, front-of-book pieces, humor columns, photo layouts, and caption style.
• Winner, Best Feature, the Society of Professional Journalists of Philadelphia. Best Business Feature, the New York State Society of CPAs. Best Feature (2x), Boxing Writers Association of America.
• During ten years as a diamond-industry specialist, helped participants—billion-dollar manufacturers to independent retailers—embrace a 21st-century supply chain, specializing in branding, web design, product conceptualization and launch, connecting diamantaires with designers and other B2B solutions.
• Following bimonthly Wall St. reporting for New York, began a subspecialty in business and finance writing. Fuji, IBM, Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
• The Last Face You’ll Ever See: The Private Life of the American Death Penalty (New York: Harper Perennial, 2002)
• No Success Like Failure: The American Love of Self- Destruction, Self- Aggrandizement, and Breaking Even (New York: Sheep Meadow Press, 1994)