James Oliver Fraioli
JAMES O. FRAIOLI is an award-winning culinary author. He has more than 35 published titles and a James Beard Award to his credit. Other awards include the IACP Julia Child Award, multiple Gourmand International World Cookbook Awards, 1st place Gold from Next Generation Indie Book Awards, 1st place Gold from Midwest Independent Publishers Association Awards, 1st place Gold from Publishers West Awards, multiple Golds from PMA Benjamin Franklin Awards, multiple Golds from Foreword Magazine Book of the Year Awards, along with Gold Ink Awards, and multiple IPPY Awards. His celebrated books have been featured on the Food Network, been selected personally by Ellen DeGeneres as gifts for her television audience on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, been showcased in People, O, The Oprah Magazine, Vogue, and on Martha Stewart Living Radio, and praised by such esteemed periodicals like Forbes, the Wall Street Journal, and the New York Times. Other books include the fictional graphic novel series Fabien Cousteau Expeditions for Simon & Schuster.
Awards and Recognition
- James Beard Award
- IACP Cookbook Award - The Julia Child Award
- Gourmand International World Cookbook Awards "Book of the Year
- Next Generation Indie Book Awards
- PMA Benjamin Franklin Awards
- Foreword Magazine Book of the Year
- Midwest Independent Publishers Association
- Gold Ink Awards
- IPPY Awards
- USA Book News "Best Book Awards"