I'm a popular teacher and panelist who has spoken at hundreds of events, both live and online, for writers. I've taught several webinars and spoken at live events for The Author's Guild, as well as the Association for Writers and Writing Programs, the Seattle Public Library, Hugo House, Pacific Northwest Writers Association, the Tucson Festival of Books, Mystery Writers of America, the Women's Fiction Writers Association, and the Cheltenham Festival of Books.
I mostly talk about the complicated space between a writer's first draft and final published book, demystifying the editing and publishing process. My most popular topics include.
- You Wrote a Book: Now What? Understanding Today's Publishing Choices
- Pitch Your Book So That Publishers Pay Attention: Mastering the Synopsis, the Hook, and the Verbal Pitch
- Market While You Write: How to Attract an Audience Before You Publish
- Book Promotion Strategies That Won't Make You Miserable
- Self Editing Tips for Self-Publishing Writers: 46 Questions to Get You from First Draft to Final Layout
- Self Publish Like a Pro: A Step-by-Step Guide to Self Publishing
Attendees consistently give me high marks for her depth of knowledge and her friendly and energetic engagement with groups.
"Presenter did a wonderful job of conveying her points and staying on topic, while still managing questions and tangents from the audience…I appreciated Ms. Jusino's humor and overall good energy, along with her depth/breadth of knowledge."
"Beth Jusino is great! I am a college teacher and a teacher of teachers, and she is a master. The class was dynamic, engaging, interactive in spite of Zoom, informative and well organized. She is also very personable and listens."
Find out more at www.bethjusino.com