Annalisa Parent helps writers to finish novels, publish traditionally and live the author lifestyle. She writes for many local, national, and international publications, has written and produced sketches for a Telly-Award winning CBS television show. She and her work have been featured on Huffington Post Live, PBS, The New York Times, and The Associated Press, as well as many podcasts, radio and television programs.
Her book Storytelling for Pantsers: How to Outline and Revise your Novel without an Outline is a recipient of a CIPA EVVY Silver award for Best Business Book, and a finalist in the humor category. Her forthcoming title is Stage Whispers: A Living History, Retold (Laurel Elite Books, June 22)
Annalisa has taught writing around the world, spoken at writing conferences in New York, London, Paris, Boston, and beyond. When she’s not writing, you can find her walking her dog, camping with her Girl Scout troop, or volunteering with the Rotary Club.
Stage Whispers: A Living History, Retold2022
Storytelling for Pantsers: How to Outline and Revise your Novel without an Outline2017
Awards and Recognition
- White House Press Pool (2012)
- Winner of CIPA EVVY Silver Award for Best Business Book (2017)
- Finalist for CIPA EVVY Award for Humor (2017)
- Writer for Telly-Award winning Television Show
Press and Media Mentions
- Annalisa Parent and the Creativity Vortex, as seen on PBS' "Creative Living with Sheryl Borden"
- How to FINALLY get that book out: The Neuroscience of Writing, as seen on PBS' "Creative Living with Sheryl Borden"
- Annalisa Parent speaks about the Writer's Creativity Vortex on PBS
- Neuroscience based exercises to Enhance Creativity and get you into writing flow, Annalisa Parent On PBS' "Creative Living with Sheryl Borden"
- Co-Wrote and Starred in CBS' "LNS Odd Couple" Series
- "LNS Odd Couple Goes Camping," CBS
- "LNS Odd Couple Goes Dancing," CBS
- Putting pen to paper with writing coach Annalisa Parent, CBS
- Publishing Books & Social Wealth with Annalisa Parent & Jason Treu
- Medistating: Living Life on Purpose, Annalisa Parent