Diane Goullard (pronounced Dee-Ahnn), nicknamed "Frenchie" handle from her ham radio days.
Professional activities include: Experienced, trained, and educated French <> English translator, proofreader, interpreter, voiceover artist, vocalist, narrator.
Professional activities in which Diane Goullard has experience include the literary and artistic domains, as well as the business domain - see https://frenchandenglish.com/translation-services/ for more details.
Awards and Recognition
- Diane Goullard, winner of the Judith Radke Award for excellence in translation, for her translation of selections of Maurice Denis's journal from French into English.
Press and Media Mentions
- After Radke's death, her sister and several friends established the Judith Radke Award in Translation to encourage students to pursue excellence in translation. The first winner of the prize was Diane Goullard in 2010, for her translation of selections of Maurice Denis's journal from French into English.
- Entry to the UN competition 2010
- Father's Day: A Valley Woman's Unique Approach
- Translation and the Arts - Surprising Mélange, by Diane Goullard
- Diane Goullard – Maurice Denis (1870-1943). Leçons de l'Italie, d'après son journal (Français) | Lessons from Italy, based on his Journal (English)
- Arizona coordinator for the Dictée des Amériques 2003-2011