Liz Charlotte Grant
Liz Charlotte Grant is an award-winning religious author, who believes in empathy for all. In 2020, she won third place in the Jacques Maritain Nonfiction Prize. She earned a B.A. in Literature and Creative Writing from Wheaton College, IL, and she is the publisher of The Curator Magazine. She's been awarded two writing residencies at the Collegeville Institute.
Liz has published or has work forthcoming in the Huffington Post, Christianity Today, the Christian Century, Hippocampus Magazine, Under the Gum Tree, Defenestration Magazine, Fathom Magazine, Mothers Always Write, The Other Journal, Dappled Things and many more.
She writes a weekly newsletter, the empathy list, which delivers curious reads and encourages her religious audience to extend empathy to everyone. She lives outside of Denver, Colorado, with her two elementary-schoolers and artist husband.
Awards and Recognition
- Third Place Winner of The Jacques Maritain Prize for Nonfiction from Dappled Things Magazine (2019)
- Residencies at the Collegeville Institute (2019 and 2021)
Press and Media Mentions
- Nonfiction Authors Association Podcast, "Essential Author Branding Tips to Elevate Your Presence Online and Off"
- Nonfiction Authors Association Podcast, "Instagram for Authors"
- The Book Marketing Action Podcast, "Building An Author Brand"
- The Book Marketing Action Podcast, "How to Grow a Following on Instagram"
- Faith and Feminism Podcast, "Advocating for Your Health"
- Geez Out Loud Podcast, "Tea at the Pottery Studio"
- On Writing and Faith Series with Charlotte Byrd Donlon