Rebecca Razo has 20+ years' combined experience in book + magazine publishing, editorial project management, and content creation. She has overseen the creative and editorial development of hundreds of books and is a prolific writer with numerous credits to her name, including Quiet Los Angeles (Frances Lincoln 2016).
A visionary thinker with more ideas than she can possibly harness, Rebecca's projects have spanned multiple categories, including art + craft, DIY, holistic health, mind*body*spirit, architecture, home design + decor, travel, history, lifestyle, and games. In addition to her work in illustrated nonfiction, Rebecca is an essayist and published poet.
She resides in Southern California.
Press and Media Mentions
- "Playing Tourist in Your Own Hometown: Where to eat, drink, shop and take in the sights in Northeast L.A." boulevardsentinel.com July 31, 2019
- "Where to Find Peace and Quiet in L.A., According to a Former LAPD Officer," L.A. Weekly online, April 16, 2016
- "4 Books You Need to Read this April," Los Angeles Magazine online. April 11, 2016
- "7 Southern California Guidebooks to Help you Find Summer Adventures," Los Angeles Daily News online. July 25, 2016
- "Los Angeles for Arts Lovers," Poor Stuart's Guide.
- "Getting Crafty," The Costco Connection, Nov 2019