Despite a no-nonsense background as a West Point graduate, Army officer, and Fortune 100 sales executive, Caro Carson has always treasured the happily-ever-after of a good romance novel. As a Rita-winning and USA Today bestselling author, Caro is delighted to be living her own happily-ever-after with her husband and children in Florida, a location which has saved the coaster-loving theme park fanatic a fortune on plane tickets.
The Bartender's Secret
When street smart meets book smart…
Connor McClaine notices Delphinia Ray the first time she walks into his bar. Quiet, sheltered, educated, the shy Shakespeare professor is way out of his league. But “whoever loved that loved not at first sight?” The rough-edged bar owner tries to push her away, convinced she can’t handle the harsh truth about his past. Sweet Delphinia, however, has gotten under his skin, daring him to face his demons and defy what he believes is his fate.
Awards and Recognition
- RITA Award winner, A TEXAS RESCUE CHRISTMAS, 2015 Best Contemporary Romance, Short
- RITA Award finalist, THE CAPTAINS' VEGAS VOWS, 2019 Best Contemporary Romance, Short
- RITA Award finalist, THE BACHELOR DOCTOR'S BRIDE, 2015 Best Contemporary Romance, Short
- HOLT Medallion winner, THE COLONELS' TEXAS PROMISE, 2020 Best Contemporary Romance
- Book Buyers Best Award winner, THE COLONELS' TEXAS PROMISE, 2020 Best Contemporary Romance
- Booksellers Best Award winner, DOCTOR, SOLDIER, DADDY, 2014 Best First Book
- National Readers Choice Award finalist, HER TEXAS RESCUE DOCTOR, 2017
- The Maggie Award finalist, HOW TO TRAIN A COWBOY, 2017 Best Contemporary Romance
- The Carla finalist, A COWBOY'S WISH UPON A STAR, 2017 Best Category Romance
- National Readers Choice Award finalist, THE BACHELOR DOCTOR'S BRIDE, 2015