Laura Segal Stegman
Laura Segal Stegman is a Los Angeles-based arts publicist and author whose middle grade debut novel, Summer of L.U.C.K., was released in September 2020 by INtense Publications, and will be followed by a sequel in 2021. Laura's non-fiction credits include collaboration on the travel book Only in New York, and her feature stories have appeared in the Los Angeles Times, Los Angeles Magazine, Westways Magazine and Christian Science Monitor, among others. A long-time publicity consultant, she owns Laura Segal Stegman Public Relations, LLC, which has represented a wide-ranging client list of businesses, arts organizations and non-profit events over the years. She is a Phi Beta Kappa graduate of UC Irvine with a B.A. in Drama. Laura and her husband live in Los Angeles and part-time in New York City. She loves reading, L.A. Dodgers baseball, classical music and theater.
Web site: https://www.LauraStegman.com/
Twitter: @LauraStegman https://twitter.com/LauraStegman
Instagram: @laura_stegman https://www.instagram.com/laura_stegman/
Facebook: LauraSegalStegmanAuthor https://www.facebook.com/LauraSegalStegmanAuthor/
Press and Media Mentions
- L.A. Parent Magazine feature story
- Middle Grade Book Village interview, plus Summer of L.U.C.K. cover reveal
- Pine Reads Review video interview
- The Hope Prose Podcast interview
- More media coverage and publicity links
- Dealmakers, Publishers Marketplace, December 6, 2019 "Laura Stegman's SUMMER OF L.U.C.K, in which three kids navigate their way to self acceptance with the help of ghostly figure who inhabits an enchanted carnival, to Jana Grissom at INtense Publications, in a nice deal for publication in September 2020 (US)."