Broadcast and Print Journalist, Columnist and Author.
Born in Providence, Rhode Island. Educated at Boston College and the University of Amsterdam.
Three non-fiction books: Daddy, What's the Middle Class? Still Left Out in America published by Sunbury Press and After the Pandemic: Visions of Life Post COVID-19. Seven published children's books. Writes creative fiction explaining homelessness to young people, 8 to 80.
Pat's first novel, The Magic Diary came out in June, 2019, published by Sunbury Press. https://www.sunburypressstore.com/Magic-Diary-9781620061725.htm
Pat also has a series of chapter books called "The Laura Ingles Wilder books of the 21st Century." The Priscilla Series. See more at PatLaMarche dot com
Pat's newest juvenile offering is a collaboration with her grandson, Kursid Kids - for the Love of Pearl. KursidKids.com
Due out this fall - an anthology about gun violence. AMERICAN ROULETTE. AmericanRoulette.wtf
Pat works diligently on advocacy and art projects - learn more at memorialblanket.org
Kursid Kids - for the Love of Pearl
A scientist, his sentient robot, an evil mega-billionaire, a family way down on their luck and a magic cat come together in this delightful tale of science fantasy and homespun redemption.
A great story to read with your kids.
Priscilla and the Bishop's Gambit2021
Priscilla's Picnic with the President2021
Priscilla the Princess of the Park2020
Still Left Out in America2020
After the Pandemic2020
Priscilla and the Snow Fort2020
Daddy, What's the Middle Class?2013
Left Out in America, the State of Homelessness in the United States2006
Awards and Recognition
- Sunny Award for best works published by Sunbury Press
Press and Media Mentions
- Author Profile
- LaMarche gathers support for Zero Barrier Shelter
- Huffington Post Contributor Page
- Common Dreams Contributor Page
- author profile - Priscilla the Princess of the Park
- author profile - Still Left Out in America
- Interview with Marcello Rollando
- Los Angeles Review of Books - The Myth of the Undeserving Poor
- Ms. Magazine - How Pat LaMarche and ‘Priscilla the Princess of the Park’ Are Dismantling Stigma Surrounding Homelessness
- Bucks County Beacon Journalist Page
- Washington Post - Handmade blankets for homeless crafted with ‘love’ come to Capitol Hill