Nathan A. Perez
Nathan A. Perez is an award-winning author, national speaker and executive career and job-search coach at Career Innovation.
Prior to his Career Innovation consultancy, Nathan worked in the executive search industry in the Research function. Responsible for the first step in the executive recruitment process, Nathan researched and "found" the candidates for recruitment. Networking is a day-to-day function of his job, connecting with leaders across the country on a regular basis. He has been cited by The Huffington Post as one of the most connected people on LinkedIn, world-wide.
Author of the multi-award-winning job-search networking book The 20-Minute Networking Meeting, Nathan speaks on its principles to students, veterans, career coaches, executives and corporate teams everywhere. Nathan draws on 20 years of stage, film and television experience in New York City and Hollywood, and is a member of the Actors Equity Association union (AEA); a voting union member of The Screen-Actors Guild (SAG-AFTRA); the Author's Guild; and served as Vice Chair at The Loft Literary Center, the nation's largest literary and writing organization. He was recently inducted as an Honorary Commander with the 934th Airlift Wing, U.S. Air Force Reserve, home of the Global Vikings.
Awards and Recognition
- WINNER - USA Best Book Award - College Guides - Graduate Edition
- WINNER - International Book Award - Professional Edition
- WINNER - National Indie Excellence Award - Professional Edition
- WINNER - SILVER - Axiom Business Book Award - Professional Edition
- WINNER-SILVER - Foreword INDIES Book of the Year - Veterans Edition
- FINALIST - USA Best Book Award - Professional Edition
- FINALIST - Foreword INDIES Book of the Year - Career category