Robert Jones Jr
Robert Jones, Jr. is author of The New York Times Instant Bestselling novel, The Prophets, which was a finalist for the 2021 National Book Award for Fiction. He has written for numerous publications, including The New York Times, Essence, and The Paris Review. He is the creator and curator of the social-justice, social-media community Son of Baldwin, which has over 288,000 followers across platforms.
His debut novel, The Prophets, is available (or will soon be available) in Australia, Brazil, Canada, England, France, Germany, Greece, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Scotland, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, and the United States.
Press and Media Mentions
- “Writers to Watch Fall 2020,” Publishers Weekly, July 10, 2020.
- “Six of the year’s buzziest authors discuss bringing their books into the world during cultural upheaval,” Entertainment Weekly, July 28, 2020.
- “50 Most Anticipated Books of the Fall,” Kirkus, August 18, 2020.
- "BookExpo Proves You Can Have a Trade Show in a Pandemic, Virtually," The New York Times, January 5, 2020.
- “Black Male Writers for Our Time”, The New York Times, November 30, 2018.