Mary Feliz writes the Maggie McDonald Series of cozy mysteries featuring a professional organizer turned amateur detective and her sidekick golden retriever in California's San Francisco Bay Area.
Her debut novel, Address to Die For, was named a Best Book of 2017 by Kirkus Reviews. Her fifth book, Cliff Hanger, was named a Best Book of 2019 by Suspense Magazine.
Mary is a member of Sisters in Crime, Mystery Writers of America, and the Authors Guild where she feels at home among those plot to kill.
Awards and Recognition
- Kirkus Star awarded to Address to Die For in 2016
- "A Best Book of 2017" Kirkus Reviews for Address to Die For
- Cliff Hanger named a Best Book of 2019 by Suspense Magazine
- Cliff Hanger named a Week's Best New Book by Woman's World Book Club
Press and Media Mentions
- Register-Pajaronian January 2017
- San Jose Mercury News December 2017
- Los Altos Town Crier July 3, 2018
- "Author sets series of mystery books in Los Altos" July 4, 2018 (p. 12)
- "Author with Local Roots talks latest mystery book, "Snowed Under"
- "Catch the Spirit" event features Authors Showcase
- 'In pursuit of the perfect present, it may not be a gift at all'