Anna-Karin Björklund is a California based author, an inspirational writer, and a teacher of dreams. She serves as Board Chair of The International Association for the Study of Dreams, IASD, and is also a specialist with Miraval. She is the author of three books:
* Dream and Believe: The Celestial Art of Creating in Soul Alignment (Sunbury Press)
* The Dream Alchemist: A woman's search for love, bliss, and freedom across India, time and dreams (Sunbury Press)
* Dream Guidance: Interpret Your Dreams and Create the Life You Desire
She is a regular contributor in the media, and has appeared on Steve Harvey, Face the Truth, Fox & Friends. She has also been featured on goop.com, and in magazines such as Orange Coast, Marie Claire, Money, and Yours. She holds a master’s degree in counseling psychology from Argosy University in Orange, CA, and a bachelor’s degree in tourism management, from University of Technology Sydney, in Australia.
She began her writing career as Contributing Editor for the Avmark Aviation Economist in London. Originally from Sweden, she loves traveling, and is often found with a good book in her hands. She lives in California with her daughter and their bi-lingual French bulldog.
Awards and Recognition
- Dream Guidance: Best-seller on Amazon in Paperback and Kindle
Press and Media Mentions
- National TV Talk Show Appearance: Face the Truth, April 3, 2019
- Orange Coast Magazine: Feature about Anna-Karin Bjorklund and her life as a dream expert and author
- National TV Talk Show Appearance: Steve Harvey TV Show - Decode your Dreams, February 1, 2016
- National TV Morning News Show: Fox & Friends Weekend Show, December 27, 2014
- Time / Money Magazine: Interview Why you almost never dream about money
- Daily Worth Interview