Gabrielle Robinson is author of six non-fiction books. She was born in Berlin at the end of World War II, and has been educated in Europe and the US, earning an MA from Columbia University and a Ph. D from the University of London. She is now a Professor Emerita of English.
Her most recent book is Api's Berlin Diaries. My Quest to Understand my Grandfather's Nazi Past, She Writes Press, 2020.
More at https://www.gabriellerobinson.com/
Awards and Recognition
- Nautilus Book Awards Silver in Memoir for Api's Berlin Diaries
- Finalist for Montaigne Medal (Eric Hoffer) for Api's Berlin Diaries
- South Bend Community Hall of Fame
- Sagamore of the Wabash, Indiana's highest honor
- Honorary Citizen, Arzberg, Germany
- Woodrow Wilson Fellow