Tucker Axum III
Tucker Axum III grew up in Louisiana's Cajun Country. He is a world traveler and has visited more than 65 countries on 5 continents. Passionate about telling stories through writing, he has authored numerous articles about the martial arts and his aviation adventures, as well as two novels. He is a certified multi-engine pilot and enjoys flying airplanes and riding his Harley Davidson. In May 2017, James Patterson called to congratulate Tucker as the winner of his MasterClass co-author competition. For the competition, Tucker submitted two chapters and an outline of an international thriller he had been writing while stationed in the Far East. For more information, please visit www.tuckeraxum.com.
Awards and Recognition
- Recipient of the US Navy's Superior Civilian Service Award, 2017
- Winner of James Patterson's MasterClass Coauthor Competition, 2017
Press and Media Mentions
- NCIS special agent to co-author novel with best-selling author James Patterson...
- 2017 MasterClass James Patterson co-author competition winner
- The military Stars and Stripes newspaper interviewed author Tucker Axum, and published a book review about the historical fiction novel.
- Author and Pilot Tucker Axum III flew his Cessna Cardinal from Washington State to Louisiana.