Give yourself an exclusive distraction-free week of writing in beautiful Costa Rica.
Take a vacation from your daily life to start, organize or finish your writing project.
We've created the perfect container for you to write and receive coaching and guidance on all aspects of publishing your book.
Together, we co-create your writing schedule for the week and meal planning and leave room for downtime, self-care, movement in nature and opportunities to connect to the culture and magic of Costa Rica.
We invite you to take advantage of this one-of-a-kind event! The Right Place to Write offers much more than a writing platform to develop your skills. It is a supportive program where we work we teach you best practices for writing, editing, branding, and book marketing – while empowering you to create your best work.
Who is this retreat for?
- Anyone needing time to focus on getting their book started or completed.
- A writer who needs support, guidance, and mentorship.
- Anyone needing to understand what to do after you write your book.
- A writer who needs deeper clarity on their book outline.
What is included:
- 7 days, 6-night accommodation at a brand new 2-bedroom guest home overlooking the Pacific coastline
- Airport pick up and drop off at QXP (Quepos airport)
- Breakfast and lunch are self-serve. We supply a variety of fresh fruit, veggies, bread, eggs, etc.
- Daily Dinner allowance provided at the local restaurant
- Comprehensive Welcome Package so that I'm familiar with your story before the retreat begins
- Daily one-to-one check-ins on your writing progress
- 2 hours of customized coaching with me on any aspect of publishing or promoting your book
- 2 live workshops and 2 self-guided workshops covering topics such as writing, self-editing, branding and book marketing
- BONUS: receive my book promotion and book review eGuide.
Watch our video testimonials at www.therightplacetowrite.com